OBD Car Doctor for Android
OBD Car Doctor new features: Support types of adapters: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), Vinli) and GPS-only mode (if you have no adapter) Updated logbook: fueling and service notes.
Reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars. Support data reading PID's from cars with 2 and more ECU.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control (MIL): read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy/Consumption parameters (MPG) (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- code scanner: store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- support of graphical gauges
- logbook: fueling, service records, car maintenance, diagnostics
Applicable: Bluetooth OBDII, WIFI OBDII